Ultimate Finish Decking Pad Kit
Less time. Less hassle. The easy route to great looking decking. Our Decking Pad Kit provides tools to both clean and coat your deck and gets the job done up to five times faster than using a brush.
- Up to 5x faster than using a brush
- Cleans and coats your deck
- Three different angle settings
- Can be used as a handheld applicator head
- Reaches into the grooves
- Works with all Ronseal decking oils, stains and paints
- Unbox and assemble your kit - this won't take long! Clip the soft-grip handle into the pad head and set the angle using the black button slider.
- Each section of the 5-piece extension pole slots into the next and is locked by twisting clockwise.
- Screw the pole into the soft-grip handle.
- Attach the best pad for the job you are about to do (TIP: it's a good idea to clean the deck before you coat it and leave a couple of days for it to properly dry).
BLUE CLEANING PAD
- Our cleaning pad works perfectly with our Ronseal Decking Cleaner & Reviver. Pour the Decking Cleaner & Reviver directly onto the deck
- Use the Decking Pad Kit with the cleaning pad attached to scrub the deck clean.
- Make sure you leave about 48 hours after cleaning before you apply new coatings.
GREEN APPLICATION PAD FOR OILS, STAINS & PAINTS
- Use the green pad on any of our decking oils, stains or paints.
- Pour your oil, stain or paint into a tray and dip the pad in. Be careful not to completely submerge the pad, aim to dip no higher than the white foam part of the pad.
- On the first coat of your oil, stain or paint, push down firmly while you apply - this will help the pad follow the grooves of your decking.
- For the second coat, you won't need to push as firmly and the Decking Pad Kit will give a nice streak-free finish.
Both of the pads included with this kit can be cleaned and reused. Make sure you clean them out straight after use with warm, soapy water. If you've used this kit with Ronseal Nourishing Decking Oil then it's probably best to replace the pad rather than cleaning it out as warm, soapy water won't clean this oil off properly and white spirit may damage the pad. Replacement pads are available and sold separately.